Week Week... Week Week... Week Week...
Hi everyone ! Don'tca feel weird there are such a sharpening sound wheeking in my blog here ?? Tak payah takut ! It's my Leelo greeting every kaki blogger with his first time appearing on my blog.
Want to see his cutes face ??
Scrool down please .......
.......................................................
..............................................
.....................................
..............................
....................
...............
..........
......
...
.....
..........
................
........
....
.....
scrool more people !!!
..........
......
...
.
Deng deng deng deng !!! She is my Kiki =D
I kasi show how was her lately before proceed on revealing my Leelo picture .
Isn't that she is much more adorable now ????
Nah ! Present to all, my LeeLo. He look tiny rite ??? He is smaller than the mug and he can even fit in there and hiding inside the mug.
Front view of Leelo
I love this man ... Sungguh gaya like Beckham with his face fur going up (I did it)
He is tiny and black but CUTE !!! I already fall in love with him when the first time I met him at Pet Safari@Curve. There are so many piggies but I choose HIM because he is CUTE !!!
Cute ma cute ma ??? His Face is not sharp but a bit round - ish which make him even cute
Nothing is perfect in this world, though he is cute but he got mites spreading under his skin. He is going treatment now and going to be a leng chai in 1/2 year time.... This is all the pet store fault !! Never take care of those piggies and never clean their cage frequent as their skin and nose are sensitive.
Week Week ... Leelo and Kiki and signing off from here.




0 comments:
Post a Comment