The 14th Weekend

Friday night I was with my dear and Kim Choo for Shinjuku Incident. I'm quite disappointed with that movie. Please don't ask me WHY ! Watch it your self =P

Saturday night, I was with my dear for Fast and Furious 4 this time (I'm being so into movie at cinema those days). We actually can't book nor reserve it. So, we just off to Bukit Tinggi TGV try our luck there. Phew that, was lucky that we got place for those people that already reserve but never turn up. That was my Saturday ~

Sunday, we had lunch together and dinner together...
but
somehow he is doing something nonsense MAN !!!
I show you guys ~






While having meal...


Photobucket









After meal ???


Photobucket








When I was on the phone ....







Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket
He is getting a punch from me because snapping my picture without my concern.. Grr ~







Photobucket








And this... is the most nonsense among all


Photobucket
He stick the Carlberg label on my lap !!!
p/s: I think he actually give me hint telling me that go ahead to be the beer girl temporarily after graduate since their paid is so high while waiting for my permanent job. One more thing ... they were always look so SEXY.SO I have to work out to slim down and be among the most successful beer girl =P







Lastly this is the picture after lunch ... We actually just "lepak" around Aeon Bukit Tinggi there ..

Photobucket

P/s: Ignore how "kasar" am I because he is so purposely to take that picture while I pull my leg up to the bench ... I love to BLAME HIM =P

0 comments: