That day was Earth Hour Campaign going on from 8.30pm t0 9.30pm, I did not join the crowd for the countdown that I wish to but end up I was watching those video clip at YouTube yesterday night my self at home ( how sad ! ) . When is around 9.15pm I received my babe sms saying that Adrian asking him if want to join them (Adrian with his girl friend, Elicia ) that night. Guess where I have been ? I just bath that time and have a quick change and off from my house to Adrian house around 10.30pm ...
Scroll down and look right below where I have been =P
.........................................................................
...............................................................
.......................................................
...............................................
......................................
..............................
......................
.............
.........
....
..
.........................................................................
...............................................................
.......................................................
...............................................
......................................
..............................
......................
.............
.........
....
..

I was actually trying out my SE K810 snapping picture with flash
that person was "disturbing" my view !!
Guess who is this ?
Inside the car after club !!Having my Peel Fresh while wipe off my liner that just fade off..
Thanks Elicia for the drinks ^^
Still not enough wipe off
Pick something from the car carpet ???I forget what is that actually =P
Kind of blur
Got bump into Gary and Johnny that night after not long we reach there .... Haha what a coincident !!! Never got to go Sanctuary with him that night but we bumped each other at Coco Banana ...
I know some one going to be superb happy seeing I post my own fugly picture !!!
but I'm going to his as well =P
I know some one going to be superb happy seeing I post my own fugly picture !!!
but I'm going to his as well =P








0 comments:
Post a Comment