My weekend

I keep on thinking, should I post this thing out. I find it is quite LAME because I was like writing a report on how I spend my last weekend. Uh ... Oh ... but I'm going to post it for my self this time. For times and months I never been so ....... like last Saturday. Kind of proud of my self *blush blush*.

I woke up around 11 something in the morning and make my self stuck in front of my lappie until 1pm and to get ready for lunch with my mum and sister. End up, my mum reach home around 3pm and we had our lunch at Sushi King last weekend.... yum yum




I ate their new item there..
Sake Tore Piri Piri Don
Is a bown of rice topped with half cooked salmon fish with some mayonnaise and vege
yummy !!




After meal, walk around Tesco and back home around 5pm. By 5 something to 6.. dear called and we confirm the time we going to meet up for DINNER !!!
We went to the cafe opposite Blizz Cafe at Bukit Tinggi ( I forgotten about their name ! Holy Shit !) since he think that was the place where he can watch football match while having dinner. Is between MU and Liverpol which everyone wont miss out !!!


The match is going on .....

Happily having our meal while the match is going on ....




After meal,I leave my dear with his friend for the rest of the football match and I'm off to CLUBBING =P
Not I dump him aside alright !!! Is another way because people going for PAITBALL next day early in the morning and I have to be all by my self the whole Sunday except for dinner with him =( .








Picture that I steal from piggie blog:



P/s: ignore my super chubby baby face =P ... that is ignoring your guys I know hoho ~



TOILET time :









I really love this picture that we snap inside the TOILET =P


Actually we went to the Halo bali and it was damn suck so we change to Thai Club or Spinz(I don't know) ... still the same thing going on ZZZZZZZZzzz.... music is damn err....
Kind of bored clubbing night I ever had .....
Anyhow still have fun with you guys =P

4 comments:

Connie Lam March 17, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

♥ so nice, club again =)

Candy March 17, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Hahax.... love drink love dance ... no doubt =P and been so long I never went clubbing =P

tgary March 17, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

worst day i ever had :(

Candy March 17, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

haih .....
now I'm sick
fuck