Genting trip with U4

This is going to be the out dated post I going to say. Due to my laziness and mood swing, you guys should understand why my blog is lack out of update recently for months.I joined U4 trip to Genting after we finish our final paper last semester. Altogether was 8 of us . Having real fun there even that wasn't my first time to there.....

We went there for 2D1N . Early in the morning we take bus from Terminal Putra to Skyway and continue our journey with the cable car. Checked in around 1pm and have fun all day long after that. I never tag along with them when they go for extreme ride as I'm kind of worried that I'll get injured but still have fun overall ( so I have to say sorry to my roller coaster and space shoot ). Around 8pm we had our dinner at the Genting K-room while singing like no one business and went back to our room around 10pm. Have our shower and start with poker game. 12.00am came out from the room and continue with mid night movie at Genting cinema. Real embrassing .... I fall asleep inside the cinema. Show finish around 3am and all the monkeys continue to cam woring until 6am. As a conclusion, we only sleep for 3 hours before we left there . Damn silly.......







0 comments: