Nothing is perfect

Yesteryday I had spend few hours with my cousin brother chi chatting.
See been 3 months I never meet him and chit chatting with him like we use to do during our school days. We came across lot of topic last night .
Our experience working in a group assignment, how unsatiesfied am I with some of my friend being so mean some time to me, how group assignment should be ?, yada yada yada lot more to go .....

Nothing is perfect you see !!!
I came across to think even my xxxxxxxx xxxx xxx not a perfect as well
The very first time we fail because of some reason, second time about another reason and yada yada yada the list going on.
I realised it was like getting weak because I had reveal my weakness
Huh~ maybe time will give me a big cure when no one mention about my weakness anymore.

0 comments: