Candy Magazine ...

It's time for me to post up some of my assignment work ....
Huhu~ It's been day my brain had shut down and make me can't design anything ..
It was so sucks ~
Since last Friday I was at KL thinking about my magazine cover page design till Sunday ... I got nothing come out. I'm such a failure huh ~Imagine that, I was there getting inspiration.. thinking and thinking while viewing Wall E movie till I fall asleep at dear home while he was there busy helping me to format Wei lappy. That's really sucks a lot .....
Once I got back KL, I work over time on Tuesday night and lastly my magazine got an elegance look cover page ever hohoho..~
I'm superb loving it .....



Photobucket

Magazine cover page ....


Kind of loving how I work on this barcode lol ... =p

Photobucket

Lastly... my first magazine cover page ... lec say it looks more like a menu cover page than magazine one .. so I have to change it to the above one lolx... but I'm super loving how I did on this cover page too... the color and bamboo effect ... huhu

1 comments:

janice August 5, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

buhoouuuuu... i wan to cry dy ... i cant see your design ar.. cos it's in photobucket !!...