Thank dear


After my birthday there are a dozen of the same question throw to me , " How your dear celebrate your birthday ah ???? "

Hrm , I would say is a different one ...
Er... never though of my dear will bring me for clubbing ...
Never expect he will did this too ...
and I never though of having my bithday this year at any club
though it will be something only ### ## ## celebrate it ############
Hoho ... no matter how he celebrate it with me I'm still happy
as long as I'm having him all day to cheer me up on that day =P
Just that simple
1 whole day to cheer me up wasn't that over k !!!

THANKS DEAR !!

Hrm , please ignore my eye as this is how I look halfway when I'm clubbing ....





The Sunday junk both of us had .....
He say it was a lot ....
errr ..... but I love it =p


0 comments: