Saturday night

Another great night I'm having with Choo, Gary, Kelven and Yen Kor Kor. Been 2 month I never meet up with Choo. Miss her alot. She was 1 of my good friend among 4 of us ( Zet, Choo, Kuuki and Me ). So last Saturday I decided to call her up and hang out with her at mamak stall for dinner.Not to forget tag Gary and the rest of them. Hahahax~ Was a enjoyful day with all my good friends that night. I started to love my life that surround with all my good friends. They are coming back to me now. =) They are not leaving me even we study far away a part from each other. Zet was at Tarc with me, Choo was at Help and Kuuki at Ampang yet our relation still maintain untill today since secondary school and since primary school with Kuuki.

Love you all peeps and not to forget love Gary, Kelven, Fac Fac and Yen kor kor.
Friend mean alot to ME

2 comments:

tgary December 29, 2007 at 5:46 PM  

wah..so gam tung lor..love so many peeps..hehe..

Candy December 30, 2007 at 2:13 PM  

lolx...... love u not good ah.....